From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Jason Fayre
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 11:02 AM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: I just became Red Hat certified!

Hello everyone,
I just found out today that I passed the Red Hat Certified engineer exam.
This is a VERY difficult exam as it is performance based meaning you have
to work on real sysems, not just multiple choice.  I was able to do the
entire exam through a serial console.  Because of Red Hat's extremely
strict testing requirements, I wasn't allowed to add any special software
to the system.  As far as I know, I am the first blind person to complete
this certification.  If anyone is planning on going for this certification
and has any questions, please let me know.  I am not allowed to divulge
specific information about the test itself, but I can talk about any
accessibility issues you may run into.