From: <philwh@gate.net>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 3:14 AM
Subject: using norton ghost 2002 personal edition

Hi.
I recently purchased norton system works 2002 which also
includes ghost 2002 personal edition.
After much trial and mostly error, I
have found that this version of ghost can not be run
completely from a batch file.
they have removed the following options
-sure -batch and the ability
to supply the license number on the command line.

If I am wrong about not being able to run it completely from a batch file
please let me know.

Does anyone know which version is the last one that is accessable?
many thanks
phil