A Few Dumb Questions from a Potential User

off topic, how do you like mail2web?  I see you are using it.

----- Original Message -----
From: <srajiv@erols.com>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:38 PM
Subject: A Few Dumb Questions from a Potential User

Hi,

I am currently a Windows user interested in migrating to Linux. I know
almost nothing about this OS, but want to learn all I can.
I have obtained a DoubleTalk (LT) and the latest version of RedHat 7.2
on CD. In order to install Linux, what do I do next?

Your help would be appreciated. Rajiv

http://mail2web.com/ .