Problem installing Eflite

Hi Nathalie,

On a qwerty keyboard, the characters mentioned in the INSTALL file that
surround the text are typed by holding down shift and pressing [ and ],
respectively.  Perhaps you are using a different keyboard layout, however.

In theory, EFlite can also be tested by passing in a file of commands, but
this does not work in the released version because it does not wait for
the speech to finish speaking before exiting.  I have just modified it to
ensure that all speech is spoken before it exits and have committed my
changes to cvs.  I also added a test file, and, in the cvs version, it is
now possible to type "make test" after building EFlite, and a message will
be spoken.

In any case, if you have gotten Festival Lite to work and EFlite builds,
then it is likely that your EFlite binary will work.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --