virtual dumbness

[quoted lines by Brian Tew on March 23, 2002, at 08:26]

>this vb2+ speaks plain
>unadorned ascii < 128. There are no special
>bits added to the ascii characters.
>It was intended to plug in to any system and replace any dumb terminal.

Does it maintain an entire screen image, and give you controls to scroll around
that image? If so, what are the dimensions of the screen image, i.e. how many
lines and how many columns? How many characters are on the braille display? Is
it truly a dumb terminal, or does it support VT100 escape sequences?

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com