braille output hardware (jf)(long post)

Hi Jan and list,

I have recently wrapped up my involvement  with a project investigating
the usefulness of refreshable braille.  The study took place over a 1.5
year period and examined several aspects of Braille displays and how they
are used.  Though Linux wasn't a particular focus of this study, the final
report may encourage the use of refreshable Braille displays within the
Linux community.

The project URL is:  http://www.bc.cx/brl-net

Monty

                         SUBMERGED IN THE 6o4 AREA CODE

A proud user of the LINUX Operating System!