netrik was ( lynx-dev latest status on java script support? )

	I got excited for a second and looked around on my system
for wget.  I do have it and it appears to be intact.  I wouldn't
normally do this, but the failure is so close to the beginning, I
will post the gdb trace.  It is during the initialization of
curses and it looks like maybe something isn't initialized that
should be at this point.

	I am glad to hear you got it running, Janina.  I haven't
worked with curses before and I bet this is something fairly
obvious.

	P.S. I have used curses many times in my life, even long
before I knew about computers.  I couldn't resist that.  Here is
the trace.

main (argc=2, argv=0xbffffcf4) at main.c:59 /*Normal up to here.*/
59            page_width=init_curses();
(gdb) step
init_curses () at screen.c:110
110        if(setaf!=NULL) return 0;    /* already initialized */
(gdb) print setaf
$1 = 0x0
(gdb) next
112        if(setupterm(NULL, 1, NULL)==ERR) {    /* init */
(gdb)
117        setaf=tigetstr("setaf");    /* control sequence to set foreground co/
(gdb)
118        setab=tigetstr("setab");    /* background color */
(gdb) print setaf
$2 = 0x0
(gdb) step
119        cuf1=tigetstr("cuf1");    /* move cursor right */
(gdb)
120        width=tigetnum("cols"); /*That did set to 80. Great!*/
(gdb)
121        if(setaf==NULL || setab==NULL || cuf1==NULL || width<=0) {
/*if any of those are 0, we are in trouble and we appear to be.*/
(gdb)
122           fprintf(stderr, "error initializing curses\n");

	I added the comments about width being set to 80 and also
the one about the reason for the initialization error, but that's
really as far as it gets.

	Too bad about no ssl support yet.  I am sure that is
because it is so new.  When I get it working, there are several
sites I am going to test it on that don't require ssl, but it
will definitely need ssl to hit any sensative we b pages.

Martin