hard drive usage advice

Hi all,
I need some pointers of where to read more about Linux's disk drive management.

I installed RedHat 7.3 on and asked it to be installed using the server configuration. This appears to have partitioned the drive into 6 partitions. (I allowed it to partition according to the installer's defaults.)
Of concern to me is /dev/hda2 has 20GB of space alocated and it is assigned to the /usr directory.
/dev/hda3 has about 8GB and is assigned to /home.
The /home directory is where all my accounts are and where lots of files will be stored. How can I keep it from running out of space? Will Linux automatically switch to another partition for /home when /dev/hda3 fills up?
Thanks!

**  Travis Roth
www.TravisRoth.com
travis@travisroth.com