woody root.bin

Hi all,

   I'd like to build a root.bin image for getting hand on
floppy-install for Debian GNU/Linux Woody. I've download images, but
as I'm not yet really familiar with this stuff, I ask for tips if
someone has any... I'll copy rescue.bin taken from "current" images,
and would like to add the brltty executable compiled as described on
the advanced topics field from brltty on-line documentation. I need
3c59x driver too, but I'll probably burn an iso on CD/R-W (I can't
boot from CD).

   So, the question may have already been asked (I didn't find
anything about it), but can someone help me build this image upon
current version ?

Thanks a lot