Some more problems

Hi Saqeb,
I got some of my problems solved.  But I face some new once.
Firstly My cd rom doesn't mount with the /dev/cdrom command with
mount.  What is the problem.  It says invalid device /dev/cdrom.
I tried to read the fstab file but couldn't get any thing out of
it.
By the way if there is some one who can send me the zip archive of
gnu emacs manual please send it at krmane@rediffmail.com so that I
can read it of line too.
Thanks.
Krishnakant.
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/