A QUESTION ABOUT EMACSPEAK

hi,
You can use the command split to break the big file up into smaller files
that will fit on disks.
Just man split for the syntax, but i think it is:
split -1M bigfile.rpm
It then creates as menny one meg files as it takes to fit the large file.
They are called xaa, xab, xac etc.
you can then copy them to diskettes and once copied onto the laptop,
cat xaa xab xac > bigfile_on_laptop.rpm
hth
Willem