A QUESTION ABOUT EMACSPEAK

Hi!
I have downloaded the latest version of Emacspeak after having to remove my
realaudio player which I am hoping to re-install at some point.
However, the .rpm file is too large for a floppy disk.
Could anyone possibly give me some advice as to how I could backup the file
for installing Emacspeak after installing Linux on my desktop so I could
transfer it to a laptop if I wished?
This is because as yet I don't yet have a CDROM drive or zipdrive.
Weaver ICQ#: 161750467 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me