suse linux

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
*SNIP*
> Hello!
> now i have looked through the documentation without finding anything about
> my problem.
> i don't know what it can depend on.
> can it have something o do with i have too little memory?
> does anyone have any other ideas of how i shall get rid of the segmentation
> fault?
A segmentation fault usually occurs because a program is trying to exceed
it's memory allocation.
This can happen due to incorrect parameters or not enough parameters or
for any number of reasons.
You need to ask yourself what you're doing to generate the seg fault and
figure out a way to rectify it from tere.
 hth

--
Shaun Oliver

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the