ordering online: lots of sites work just fine

To balance my ongoing difficulties with USPS, I do want to say that there are a
lot of sites out there that work beautifully. I placed two orders just today
using lynx and will probably place my schwans order tomorrow using links 9l i n
k s) with absolutely no problem. When you have a day when you hit two or three
sites where you can't fill your cart or can't check out and you start to feel
like everyting is inaccessible, but that is not at all the case.
I really do the bulk of my shopping online now.

Cheryl