booting options

Thanks, Gil, for the direct pointers. I appreciate it very much as I'm
fairly swamped for the next week. But, I do want to understand support for
blind users in grub accurately, so I will follow up.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175