The Djd Invasion Has Taken Over Your Inbox

Are you tired of hearing the same songs played over and over again on the
radio? Are you looking for a station that plays an assortment of different
tunes? Are you looking for an internet radio show that is sure to bring some
happiness into your otherwise ordinary day? If you answer yes to these
questions, then read on!!!
I am a totally blind web caster who does a music show on Sunday nights
between 8 and 10 US Eastern time. The show is called The Djd Invasion, and
it features a wide variety of songs..From modern rock to modern pop..From
oldies classics from the fifties, sixties, and seventies to top 40 music in
Europe..This show is going to give you something to get excited about on a
weekly basis!!!
I'm eager to rock your world, so if you're interested in finding out about
my shows and when you can hear them, I recommend that you join The Djd
Invasion mailing list! This list sends out messages about once a week giving
you all the info you need to listen to my shows. To subscribe to this list,
send a blank email message to
djdrocksinternetradio-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
You will be prompted to reply to the confirmation email and you'll be on!
Still not convinced that this show will be for you? Want to hear it before
you join the list? Just tune in Sunday, July 21, 2002 between 8 PM and 10 PM
US Eastern time by going to
http://www.thetestpattern.com
and you can check it out!
If, however, you're ready to give me a try, then join the list, turn up
those computer speakers, and open your windows..Because The Djd Invasion is
ready to rock your world!!!
Looking for some top-quality entertainment on the internet? Well, I know
just where to go. Visit the Djd Invasion web page at
http://www.djdrocks2k.cjb.net
Check it out..You won't be disappointed!!!