USPS and web browsers.

Just picking up your email, and I don't now have the time to look at the
urls, regretably. I do want to say that this sounds ridulous on the face
of it. Redirects can be handled server side, there's absolutely no reason
for client side redirects. And, it sounds like they're trying to run some
kind of cookie, or other state maintaining mechanism, at the client side,
which is certainly not necessary either. But, as I said, I haven't looked
at the code.