anybody want to get involved re: usps.com

Absolutely right, Janina!
While I was trying to get across that I was attempting to use links due to
usps's insistence on using javascript, lynx 9with a y) is the browser I always
try first. If and when that doesn't work I try other things, but there are many,
many sites for which lynx is my browser of choice.
Unfortunately a lot of people seem to have this attitude about lynx, however.
when I first started online and had an account through my public library, one of
the technical support people referred to this browser as "poor little lynx". Of
course, this same library system was failing to keep up with the latest version
of lynx as well.

Cheryl