From: Kevin Smith <kevins@qualitycode.com>
To: kirk@braille.uwo.ca
Subject: Dectalk internal cards available

I think I emailed you a few months ago, because I ended up with about ten spare
Dectalk internal speech synth cards. I still haven't found a home for them.
Since SpeakUp doesn't support this card yet, my first thought would be to send
one (or more) to a SpeakUp developer if it would help.

Beyond that, could you post a notice on the blinux list for me? Something to let
people know that I am offering free Dectalk PC cards. Most of them are missing
the external speaker, and I have no driver disks. One per person (unless they
have a very compelling story), and ideally the recipient will pay shipping costs
(from California). Please have folks email questions and requests to
dectalk@qualitycode.com.

Thanks,

Kevin