now using emacspeak 15.01

I managed to get emacspeak 15.01 installed and operational.  One thing I'm
wondering is about kickstart and if kickstart is red hat unique or
something available to all linux users to use.  Possibly I can do some
things with kickstart and emacspeak and make the emacspeak installation
procedure a little easier if it's useable by more than just red hat.