Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner? (fwd)

Hello,
I'm a bit concerned that AOL Time Warner is thinking of buying Redhat.
Mergers and acquisitions usually turn out badly for customers and users.
The latest example is something very close to many of us - the merger of
Henter-Joyce and Blazie Engineering to form Freedom Scientific. Many
people, including myself, have had bad experiences with this company. But
at least Linux is in the public domain, so if AOL Time Warner ruins
redhat, we'll have other companies to turn to or can simply distribute it
ourselves.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.