booting in to linux.

hi listers. I have a question. I am getting ready to install linux on my
computer but, i need to find something to help me to choose wich os i will
boot up in to . I have win95 on this computer, and am keeping it my hard
drive is partisioned 3 ways 1 is for just windows junk, the secont is for
dos, and the third will be for linux. I know about partision majic but,
short of that is there something that i can just download from someware to
use. thanks alot?  btw, the kind of linux I have I have slakeware 8.0, and
braillespeek i think is the name of it. I didn't see eanything for this on
the cds. thanks alot.
charles

Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Test Drive