Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:59:20 -0600 (CST)
From: John J. Boyer <director@chpi.org>
To: blinux-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: To Emacs Users

Hey, Guys,
Would one of you correspond with me privately and answer a lot of dumb
questions on using emacs?
Here's a sample.
1. There is what looks like a menu bar at the top of the screen, but the
tutorial gives no way to get to it. What's up?
2. How do I run gcc inside emacs?
3. When the compiler says that there is an error on a given line, how do I
tell emacs to go to that line?
By the way, I am using BRLTTY and no speech.
Thanks.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.