GAP

Mitchell <mjs@blitz-technology.net> writes:

> Does anyone have the URL for the Gnome Accessibility Project, if so can you please forward it to me.
Hmm, this is quite late now :-), but here is goes anyway:
<URL:http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/>

P.S.: Anyone somehow involved with GAP should really join #blinux. It would
be nice to discuss the library system, and maybe get a basic shell-like
command-line AT-SPI client together...

Personally, I had a few short looks at the various APIs which are listed
on the GAP page. Its still a bit confusing which part of the infrastructure
is spoosed to do what. And a minimal example on a Assistive Technology client
would be nice. Hmm, anyway, gap looks very promising.

PS2: Did you know that debian unstable already has all the necessary accessibility librarys
packaged?

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@delysid.org>

The disks are getting full; purge a file today.