Taking Control (Braille Lite and Console Access)

From: Angelo Sonnesso <asonnesso@coastalnet.com>
> I have used it with the Braille lite 18, which was upgraded to the 2000 with
> the double speed option, and the July 2001 software revision.
> V-term appears to work well.
> Were you able to get a copy to test drive?
Thanks for the info.  V-term (according to information on the Freedom
Scientific site) doesn't work with the BL M20.  However, it looks as thoug I
can get the functionality I was after, using the 'dumb terminal' configuration
described by other list members, for the early parts of the boot process,
followed by BRLTTY when this is ready to run.

Regards and thanks to all,

Tim Pennick