Installation Time Again

	Thank you.  I will pop the video card out of this system
and see if anything works better, assuming the system will boot
in this condition.  This is a reasonably new Pentium, probably 3
or 4 years old.

	It definitely should be in the FAQ.  I have been using
Linux for 3 years and I wasn't really sure what possibilities
existed for serial installations.  This is great to know.

Martin