Testing and Debugging

Hello,
I am now testing and debugging the Grade 2 routines for BRLTTY. Last night
they were working to some extent. However, I've run the new version so
many times that now my Redhat 7.1 Linux seems to think that the new
version is the one I always want to run. However, I want to go back to the
old stable version for general work. How do I tell Linux to forget recent
history? The new version is also now giving a "'core" dump when it is run
with a translation table, which It wasn't doing before a change which
could hardly be related to a "segmentation fault". Where do I find this
core doump?
Thanks.
John

--