BRLTTY and RedHat 7.3 boot disks.

When I deal with other computer user's problems, one of the factors I take
into account is that there is a possibility that the user may not be in
contact with nor in control of their computer 24 hours a day 7 days a
week.  That's the reason for the line of guessing I took, and no I don't
consider it wild in the least.  If you ever worked where I did you'd know
that you couldn't always count on the same parts being in your work
computer from one day to the next.  Seems contractors have this tendency
to collect working parts from civil service computers and replace them
with broken parts.  Unfortunately for some of those contractors, the
inventory system for parts was a little more comprehensive than they had
figured.