LINUX AND ADSL

Hi!
I have marked a page for compatable hardware for Linux but the problem is,
it doesn't seem to mention about compatable ADSLs.
Is there any information about running ADSLs under Linux other than the ADSL
howto which seems to have been written by a chap who uses high speed
Internet access in France and I don't know if this might be different.
Is there any information on the Linmodem site which discusses compatable
ADSL hardware which works under Linux?