redhat bootdisks with brltty

I added a serial line to the syslinux.cfg so I could see what was going on. The
message I got was
unable to find kernel image: vmlinuz
and also I still haven't figured out for sure about the "dd", though I'm sure it
is now needed for using two floppies.
I did get debian installed finally and i also have gotten brltty to work on my
debian installation so this wasn't a brltty or braillelite problem.
The vanilla flavored woody installation disks still won't work for me on my
laptop but will on my desktop, so I think that's a laptop/kernel issue rather
than a brltty issue. I tried the woody install cds (rescue and root) on my
laptop without any modification for brltty and they still didn't work there and
worked on the desktop. so I have an email in to debian-laptop about that.
Still think it might be fun to try Red hat sometime but at least I do have a
system installed now.

Cheryl