Changing from Redhat to Debian

Hi All:

I am new to linux and am getting ready to have Red Hat linux 7.2
installed.

this message raises a big question now.  should I be installing debian
Linux and not red Hat Linux 7.2?  I use a braille display and would be
using brltty to access linux.

My concern is whether Red Hat Linux is the better of the two choices from
the accessibility point of view.  I'd appreciate feedback on this issue.

thanks,
Barb