An important question on emacs

hello all the friends at the list.
This is Krishnakant Mane.  I have been mailing to this list even
before but I have now changed my email account.  Never the less I
want to get one question solved I really wonder how can I read the
man pages inside linux with the help of emacspeak.  I had asked
this question even before and I know that after pressing m-x and
typing man and enter it will ask me to type the name of the manual
I want to read but this is not working in my case.  What can be
the problem what is the actual way of doing this (in case I am
doing wrong).
Thanks,