An important question on emacs

"Krishnakant Ramesh Mane" <manekk@rediffmail.com> writes:

[...]

> to get one question solved I really wonder how can I read the man
> pages inside linux with the help of emacspeak.  I had asked this
> question even before and I know that after pressing m-x and typing man
> and enter it will ask me to type the name of the manual I want to read
> but this is not working in my case.  What can be the problem what is
> the actual way of doing this (in case I am doing wrong).

First, please, if you know the way, and it doesn't work, always describe what
exactly doesn't work.  It hard/impossible to infer this from your writing.
What happens if you hit M-x man RET?
Maybe your MANPATH is wrong? Maybe your manpages are in non-standard locations?

Second, yes, I'd suggest either using M-x man RET or M-x woman RET
(depends on how old your emacs is. woman is a bit nicer
IMHO, but it is also slower.)

--
CYa,
  Mario