Running smbclient

ok I'll post my suggestions at the top of this mesasage.
ome of the things you need to do iw add the ip addresses for the win9x
machines to your /etc/hosts file.
the syntax is,
ip-address, machinename alias
and ensure that samba is using encrypted passwords even though you're not
supplying passwords.
hth

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno@goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435