Fw: A Fun Thing

hmmmmm. I can see that you're a died in the wool GNU/Linux supporter.
let's face it both operating systems are here to stay and if you read
carefully which I seriously doubt, I already said that noone namely the
masses care about their machines or how they work.
maybe it's about time they did.
sure you want the thing to do the tasks you want but let's try and have it
done on an operating system that don't fall over at the slightest hicup.
and mister that's what windows does. an application seg faults and the
whole operating system falls over. but I also see your point about the
urls being presented.
if you don't want them on here then write a fucking script to block those
urls out.
forget about jail terms and the like. you won't stop spam unless you do 2
things.
1. if you must, sensor the crap out.
2. write a complaint letter to the isp admin and see that that user has
their account revoked. failing that yes go for the jail term.
the world is too small for us 2 to be bitching over the finer points of
spamming and those who parttake in such activities.
let's just get back to the business of helping people that is, blind
people with GNU/Linux and accessability issues.

--
Shaun

If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
                -- Tom Robbins
EMAIL: shauno@goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435