Installing Samba on RedHat 7.1

Mike,
I need both to access files on the Windows machines in our office and to
give them access to files on my machine. I got the Samba-client package
from the Redhat site, but I can't figure out how to get the server. When
I try to install the RPM's from the cd's I eventually wind up with a
module dependency that can't be resolved with the cd I have in the
drive.
Since I am using BRLTTY and don't have reliable sighted helpers, this
message definitely belongs on this list.
John