soundblaster, and viavoice.

hi listers, I was wondering if eanybody here knows if there are soundblaster
drivers for linux? on this computer i will be using the zipspeek version of
linux, and sence it has to be run under full dos mode rather then in a
dosbox  I can't access my soundcard at all  so, if i want to use emacspeak
would i need drivers for dos, or for linux? my soundcard is the soundblaster
valu.
charles

Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Test Drive