Bookshare.org and SSLi

John:

You're getting bad information. SSL is well supported in Lynx, and is probably already functioning properly on your system.

What is not yet available is linux technology to unpack the files you download from BookShare. If anyone is interested in writing that software,
BookShare would like to talk with you.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development