yasr

Okay, now it is really there.  I thought I had copied it from its old
location, but apparently I hadn't.  I also uploaded a new release with all
the changes I've made since the last release, although I haven't made any
major changes.  (It should now run on FreeBSD and be somewhat less likely
to crash if it is sent bad escape sequences).  I also included the daemon
that I have been working on to try to get it to work with ViaVoice,
although it currently tends to stop working after a few minutes, so I
wouldn't consider it usable.

--Michael Gorse / ICQ:22583968 / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org