Telling people to read manuals.

I'd tend to call reading any activity we perform, be that Braille or
TTS, for which I sighted person would read information from a book or
screen.

It's like when I talk to some sighted people about movies I've
watched, and they try and correct me.

At the end of the day, who cares what it's called anyway?! Just assume
that reading a manual means feel, listen, or what ever you do to get
information out of something.