Telling people to read manuals.

good morning list members

this discussion is interesting (smile) (grin)

hay lets get back to teaching each other about linux and helping people get
the thing up and going on their computers

by the way I cant down load files from internet at home and so is there a
place to buy just the cd's without all the written stuff say devian linux
with a brltty already compiled or don't I understand anything of what I just
asked

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.