Telling people to read manuals.

[quoted lines by Ray Saldana III on September 17, 2001, at 12:45]

Hi:

>I would think that most of us, or maybe it is just me, to be using a text to
>speech device to be considered listening. I guess it all depends on what you
>use to do it.
>    Then regarding Braille, that would be feeling to me.

This discussion is getting silly. Are you now claiming that a request to "read"
the manual shouldn't be made of you because you can't "read" it? Does someone
need to first ask you how you "read" your computer screen, and then change
their language such that they correctly instruct you to either "feel" or
"listen" to the manual? Grow up! I'm completely blind, yet, to avoid ruining
the flow of a conversation, I'll still say that I "watch" television.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.