Telling people to read manuals.

I think you are being way too litteral.  When I go out with friends to the
movies what is it I'm really doing?  Litterally I'm listening to the movie
but that is not what I tell people and that is not how I'm asked if I want
to go when I'm invited.  At first I thought you were being sarcastic but I
guess not.  If i'm invited out to the movies I get asked if I want to go
watch the movies.  If I spend a quiuet evening with my girlfriend with the
TV on, what is it I'm doing/  Watching tv.  So when I go and listen to my
speech synthesizer audibly output words of a linux manual I'm reading the
manual.  When I run my fingers across those funny little dots called
braille I'm reading.  I need to stop because I'm going to start being
sarcastic and I don't mean to be.  It's just a peev when people take it
litterally the things we as blind people do just because they may not fit
the right words.

Best regards

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul@asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...