red hat

Rawhide is Redhat's bleeding edge. You know, if it makes you bleed, it
probably makes your hide raw, wouldn't you say?

More formally, it's Redhat's beta releases. Use at your own risk. Expect
things to be broken, in other words.

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Tyler Spivey wrote:

> can someone tell me what rawhide is?
> is it teh enw distro or something? how do i upgrade to the bleeding edge?
> i'm using 7.1 but i can't find tclx.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp