Windows, Linux (please don't make this an os-war)

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Karl Dahlke wrote:

 > Just one brief thought on the Windows Linux discussion,
 > which I've mostly tried to stay out of.
I've been using dos-windows-linux on an off for the last 9 years (last 3
for linux).
Every system has it's irritating points.
Windows Crashes all the time and is incompatible with it's own parts, but
as long as it works it's sortof userfriendly.
Linux works great, but isn't userfriendly (at least not for the homeuser).

Karl, I have to agree with you final conclusion.