lilo parms for doubletalk lt

All you need is:

speakup_synth=ltlk

The ttyS0 is the default, so you don't need speakup_ser=0.

One more thing, you should specify text to the installer, so your command
becomes:

text speakup_synth=ltlk

Then, be sure to select the speakup keyboard definition, and m most
particularly do not select U.S. This is the way to have screen review
during the install.

Later in the install you will be asked whether you want to pass parameters
to lilo. Obviously, you do. So once again you put:

speakup_synth=ltlk

 On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Jude DaShiell
wrote:

> If doing a redhat install and using speakup you have doubletalk lt on
> /dev/ttyS0 would the parameters to give to lilo be:
> speakup_ser=/dev/ttyS0 speech_synthe=dtlt?  I had email earlier for this
> but lost it and am about to start a linux install today if I can find this
> out and will also make some braille notes too to guard against lost email.
>

> Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp