Redhat Serial Installation (Was Re: FreeBSD Access (Was Re: ultrasonix ) )

 Hi Tim, i AM kATSUAKI.
>you can just type 'linux console=/dev/ttys0' at the boot prompt, but I didn't
>manage to get this working, possibly because I didn't have the right cable.

 i can install RedHat successfully, type like this:
text console=ttyS0

Try it.
Be careful, when you type ttyS0 the character 'S' is capital.

Good luck.
Sayonara.
   Katsuaki Watanabe
   E-mail:katsuaki@watakatsu.com