ultrasonix

Does this yasr program work like speakup, right from the install? One thing
I heard good about freebsd is that it's kernel configuration probes the
system and detects most stuff, maybe not this 3com performance pro modem
that runs com5, and won't run in linux for some reason, but I heard a lot
of people are using it for some reason.