clock on dual boot machines

Hello.  I do not use RH, so I think you probably have something set in a
boot script to reset the clock but am not sure.  I know that Slackware and
Debian do not do this unless you enable it.  However, what is probably
happening is it is being reset to what Linux thinks is GMT.  You need to
set the kernel ot use local time.  Slackware gives the option to do this on
install.  I think Debian does not, but does not change the clock
either.  You probably need to recompile the kernel to not use GMT or change
a configuration setting in Red Hat.