talking linux palm?

I know this is my second try, but I heard nothing.

I know linux can run on some palms.

Have any of you got it talking on which palms?

I heard a report on NPR about MIT media labs talking palm.

All my library, web, and phone searches to learn more or contact them
yielded nothing.

If you must quote me, please put your comments first.

I have already listened to mine.
I read email with speech.
So it is not possible to scroll past the quotes without listening to them again,
to quickly get to the new information.

Thanks.